Janssen Cosmetics Couprose Gel 1.0 fl oz.
Soothing care concentrate and serum
- Firms and fortifies the vessel walls
- Reduces red veinlets
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Visibly improves the appearance of coupe rose skin
- Increases the skin's moisture content
- Sensitive complex: Highly-active plant extract containing active substances from Asiatic marsh pennywort, butcher's broom, calendula, horse chestnut and liquorice root; alleviates the signs of irritation (redness, swelling, feelings of tension)
- α-bisabolol: Soothing
- Hyaluronic acid: Intensively moisturizing and moisture-retaining
- Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin's keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
- Orgasol: Matting, improves the skin's feel
- Isostearyl-isostearate: Shortened to ISIS; emollient based on replenishable raw plant materials; fortifies the hydrolipidic barrier via the cohesion of the lipids in the Stratum corneum and reduces the skin's trans-epidermal moisture loss
- Squalane: Obtained from plant-based olive oil, similar to the skin's natural lipid; is easily absorbed without leaving the skin feeling greasy; prevents dehydration (moisture loss); skin-smoothing
Apply in the morning and/or evening. Remove approx. 2-3 squirts from the dispenser bottle and distribute over the cleansed face. The product is absorbed into the skin without residues. If the skin is very dry, a care cream can be subsequently applied.
* Efficacy study with sensitive complex