Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz.
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
Sweet almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) is one of the most diverse and accessible skincare oils. Its versatility lends well to DIY recipes, natural skin and body care, and home care applications. It is a favorite carrier oil for many aromatherapists.
Sweet almond oil is clear to light yellow. Its aroma ranges from odorless to a mild nutty scent.
What’s the difference between organic sweet almond oil and conventional sweet almond oil?
Organic oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- Nourishing – Sweet almond oil is high in Vitamin E and Vitamin K. Rich in Omega 9, it is also an excellent source of skin-nourishing fatty acids and lipids.
- Soothing – Sweet almond oil is known as a soothing carrier oil.
- Routine-ready – Sweet almond oil is excellent for bath and after-shower applications. It is especially appropriate for dry-skin care.
- Glide – Sweet almond oil has a rich consistency that provides a nice glide during massage. For this reason, it is favored among massage therapists.
DirectionsThere are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com.
Suggested usesQuick Tip Combine with 2-3 drops of essential oil in a roll-on bottle to use on the go.Recipe Lavender Lemon Cuticle OilDescription A simple cuticle oil to nourish nail beds and cuticles.Ingredients1 drops Aura Cacia Organic Lemon Essential Oil3 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil.31-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Roll-On BottleDirectionsAdd essential oils to roll-on bottle, top off with sweet almond oil. Replace lidand shake until blended. Apply to nails and cuticles as needed.
Botanical namePrunus amygdalus dulcis