Gelmersea Insider Tips :
Treatment plan for severe acne treatment
Chronic acne is always internal/ hormonal as skin is our biggest organ, it will reflect the inner problems in our body. The following questions will give you a holistic view of your clients' life style, health, and living environment. It will guide to eliminate some environmental factor that will affect the skin, such allergens. Acne gels are mostly anti bacterial and anti inflammatory, after treating the inflammation and infection , we will help client to repair their skin barrier.
Gelmersea Ance Vanish Gel is perfect to flight skin inflammation and infection:
Treats acne and helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
Kills acne bacteria.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- If excessive dryness or irritation occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, use a sunscreen
- How long have you battled with acne?
- Do you smoke? If yes for long and how often?
- Do you take birth control pill, if yes which one?
- Are you pregnant or planning to get pregnant?
- When is your menstrual cycle ? Are you always regular?
- Do you have any hereditary disease in your family?
- When is the last time you have blood work done? Do you have any known anemia or vitamin deficiency, thyroid problems ?
- Have you ever taken prescribed acne medications?
- What other medication are you taking?
- Do you have any known allergies?
- Do you do regular exercise? If yes how often?
- How much water do you drink daily?
- Do you drink coffee, soda or alcohol? How much daily?
- Do you have any dietary restrictions?
- Please describe your meals for the last 3 days.
- Any life changing event lately? Any recent change in job, school or relationship status?
- What are some of the stress you have been experiencing lately? What's your stress level from 1-10 ?
- What skincare products do you use? Please describe your daily routine.
- Do you wear regular makeup? Please describe your daily routine
- Are you taking any dietary supplements? What kinds?
- What detergent do you use at home?
- How often you change your bed sheets and pillow case?